Re: [linuxtools-dev] Builds for Helios maintenance and Indigo

* Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> [2010-07-06 17:15]:
> I really want to see 0.6.1 released soon for eclipse-build which
> missed Helios release date. Not sure whether this automatically means
> that our SR1 release should be versioned 0.7.0.

It doesn't.

We'll have to get IP clearance for eclipse-build patches that have been
accepted since 0.6.0, but that's not a big deal.

Releasing 0.6.1 ASAP to get an eclipse-build snapshot for 3.6 does not
force us to include that overall Linux Tools 0.6.1 release in Helios
SR1; we can still include a 0.6.2 or 0.6.3 release if we like.

It also doesn't force us to *not* do a 0.7.x for Helios SR1.

Andrew

Back to the top