Re: [linuxtools-dev] Builds for Helios maintenance and Indigo

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I really want to see 0.6.1 released soon for eclipse-build which missed Helios
> release date. Not sure whether this automatically means that our SR1 release
> should be versioned 0.7.0.

I think you guys are small enough to just jump to 0.7.0 and do that
for SR1. That's much easier than maintaining branches when you don't
need to yet... avoid it as long as you can imho... your priority
should be to build and attract a community around Linux Tools and
you'll do that with new features first. Maintainability will be an
issue when the community will be large enough. You can spin a 0.6.1
ASAP for any immediate fixes for downstream consumers (without a
release review needed).

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk