Re: [linuxtools-dev] OProfile error in "timer interrupt" mode

On 10-06-22 08:50 AM, William Cohen wrote:
I don't have much experience with the oprofile plug-in. Is there some way of listing out the commands that the plug-in is sending to OProfile?

Are you able to run OProfile without the plug-in from the command line?
Also did an earlier version of oprofile/eclipse-plugin work in the same environment?

-Will

Hello William,

Yes, I think I can get the commands sent to opcontrol. Indeed, it works when I use oprofile manually, from the command line.

I have not yet tried earlier versions of the plug-in or of oprofile. IIRC from my readings, the plug-in was tested with slightly older versions of oprofile (0.9.3 - 0.9.4). So I'll probably try one of those.

Thanks for the ideas!   I will report back with my findings.

Marc

Back to the top