Fwd: Re: [linuxtools-dev] Re: Linux-only features

On 04/15/2010 03:09 PM, Charley Wang wrote:

 ----- "Elliott Baron"<ebaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   wrote:

 I would be interested to see if a Mac OSX user has any difficulties
 running the plugins. I don't see there being too many challenges,
 considering it does provide a UNIX environment.

 It works! It's a bit fiddly. Have to apply some patches to the Valgrind
 source to enable support for the latest OS X, and convince Eclipse to
 build as x86 instead of x86_64.

 Shall I write up a quick how-to for using the Valgrind plugin on
 OS X?

If you have the time that'd be great. Thanks a lot for trying it out
Charley!

--Elliott

Back to the top