Re: [linuxtools-dev] Re: Linux-only features

----- "Elliott Baron" <ebaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would be interested to see if a Mac OSX user has any difficulties
> running the plugins. I don't see there being too many challenges,
> considering it does provide a UNIX environment.

It works! It's a bit fiddly. Have to apply some patches to the Valgrind
source to enable support for the latest OS X, and convince Eclipse to
build as x86 instead of x86_64.

Shall I write up a quick how-to for using the Valgrind plugin on
OS X?

-C

Back to the top