[linuxtools-dev] Re: Linux-only features

On 04/14/2010 12:50 AM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,
Can the feature owners please tell me if their functionality will work
on non-Linux OSes?  Since many of us are only testing on Linux, I'd
rather be conservative and ensure that the stuff we're shipping isn't
exposed to an audience who will only encounter bugs.  I'm looking for
feedback specifically from:

   Jeff (libhover, autotools, changelog)
   Xavier (GProf, GCov)
   Alex (RPM, .spec editor, rpmstubby, man)
   Anithra (SystemTap)

SystemTap is definitely Linux-only

Regards,
Anithra.