Re: [linuxtools-dev] System-installed dependencies

Okay, so that *is* a requirement.  No, they're just plain old JARs.  So I will have to go back to my previous way of doing it: gutting the dependency JARs in the "plugins" directory and rewriting their manifests with "external" Bundle-ClassPath references to the system-installed JARs.  The reason I switched to using symlinks was that doing the "external" references was no longer allowing Eclipse to start up if there was no pre-established ~/.eclipse directory.  Hopefully I can figure out why that's happening.