[linuxtools-dev] Renamed autotools, libhover, and systemtap features

Hi,

In order to be more consistent with other Eclipse projects and because
we're getting more users, I renamed a few of our incorrectly-named
features.  The ones I renamed had ".feature" _in_ the feature ID.  I
removed the ".feature" and moved things in SVN to "-feature".

Some of you may find yourself with broken checkouts of autotools,
libhover, and/or systemtap.  Sorry about that.  I've updated the PSF
files so it may be a good time to verify that they work.

Thanks,

Andrew

Back to the top