[linuxtools-dev] 0.3 release date: August 5th/6th?

Hi,

We should have our 0.3 release soon.  On the plan [1], we said we'd
deliver this with 0.3:

  "wiki-based help documentation, initial integration of SystemTapGUI
   contribution, initial integration of GProf contribution, more robust
   Valgrind interaction, manual control of OProfile daemon, 3.5RC-build
   SDK packaging tools (eclipse-build), scripts for running SDK tests
   against distro packages"

Of those, I think these are still outstanding (paraphrased):

- SystemTapGUI integration (I need to work with Anithra to get this into
  the build)
- GProf integration (I need to add this to the build)
- eclipse-build (just yesterday we reached a huge milestone of being
  able to build the SDK with just ant so we'll for sure release this
  with 0.3)
- SDK test scripts (I question whether we can get this in for 0.3)

I'm going to open some bugs to show everything we need to do for 0.3.
Anne at Eclipse said there aren't many review calls scheduled so I think
if we can get our IP log straightened out and toss together some review
material by next Wednesday at the latest we can get our review scheduled
for the week after.

I'll bug individuals with specific things I need done.  Watch your
inboxes :)

Andrew

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.linux-distros