[linuxtools-dev] Plugin and feature version numbers

Hi,

Kent asked about this on IRC today so I thought it would be good to
follow up on the mailing list.

The "0.2.0" part of our 0.2.0 release is simply the overall project
version.  It doesn't impact individual plugin or feature version
numbers.  Sure, some of our features or plugins may be at 0.2.0 but
that's not a requirement.

For more information regarding Eclipse best practices around version
numbering, see this wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering

If anyone has any questions or thoughts, let's discuss it further here.
We can put a distilled version of that on our wiki page if needs warrant
it.

Andrew

Back to the top