[linux-distros-dev] Commit rights for Benjamin Muskalla have been expired

technology.linux-distros Committers,
Andrew Overholt has expired the commit rights for Benjamin Muskalla
(bmuskalla).  The reason for this change is:

Benny was one of our original project members and very enthusiastically
helped us get started.  He had hoped to find time to work on our website
among other things, but alas fell victim to that fickle thing we call
'time'.  Best of luck in all you do, Benny.

Back to the top