[linux-distros-dev] Commit rights for Keith Seitz have been expired

technology.linux-distros Committers,
Andrew Overholt has expired the commit rights for Keith Seitz (kseitz).
The reason for this change is:

Keith is the original author of our OProfile plugin.  His work and
contributions are the foundation of the work that Kent is doing now.  Keith
has moved on to other things and we wish him the best of luck.  Since the
current OProfile work owes so much to Keith's initial contribution, I am
marking Keith as "Committer Emeritus".  Thank you, Keith.

To honor Keith Seitz's contributions to the project, Andrew Overholt has
nominated Keith Seitz for Committer Emeritus status.

Back to the top