[linux-distros-dev] 0.1 testing and release planning

Hi,

I froze the cron job doing builds and update site creation on
build.eclipse.org after the 13:01 (North American Eastern
time) build yesterday.  From now until we cut 0.1, I will do builds as
requested.  Please only commit bug fixes into the branches you've
created which are listed in the .map file.

For testing, please use a vanilla eclipse.org SDK zip.  Ideally we'd
work with both 3.4.1 and 3.5 builds, but let's focus on just 3.4.1 for
0.1.  Again, this is the update site you can use to test:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/updates-nightly/

If you find bugs in your testing, please file them.  Component owners
should triage any bugs (as usual) and assign the 0.1 milestone if it
applies to the 0.1 release stream.

Let's aim for having 0.1 out by the end of the week (Friday the 16th of
January).

Andrew

Back to the top