[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [linux-distros-dev] Tools release happenings
- From: "Alexander Kurtakov" <akurtakov@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 12:36:54 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=RRmgvhuvRNCWInK7/AU+HpXGkwK/P/i6tBmCr/vRuiw=; b=L9tJmvvSYlrzMs36yqxBShvsOEN5YDR9SN+JAN0hhRH6ooscK7wmAZ0RLmQDhuVkMh pAFFQ91OYhNimL2evVOFJiP0OkcWCkpDbSN0VbFJLl/q1dYsgfdb3KKI64bSwtXNdrcy UBZSS5Hcbb++aYLbW12lm6SuK5hOyzLoVQrHs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=kFpe9hoodnenu4GH4epTJNuqmJ2pz+I8j7FtcBFh68yLFz/CSOiGbXrCSdZXn2Sjg0 rxAxfZzlPoHgHyiGzJvDoVRjBFJZb5vc8R3VKBK2On+lvDltEIoxzN9L4gM+GTypvGj4 pfj3jM+RIt3gBWTmiWRczB5ukT9poYNMM8vME=
Do you plan to include rpmstubby from the 0.1 release?
I'm asking because it is missing from the map file.
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm going to be at FUDCon (Fedora Users and Developers Conference) the
> next few days so rather than having to have people bug me to do a build,
> I just set my build script to happen hourly (on the hour) on
> build.eclipse.org. 15 minutes past the hour the update site is
> re-generated meaning at about 45 minutes past each hour this should be
> Current issues (for which I have yet to file a bug):
> - OProfile fragments aren't in the build
> - Systemtap editor throwing a weird NPE 
> - massif functionality mysteriously missing now (even though the plugin
> is around and I see no errors in my workspace log)
> I briefly checked the specfile editor, libhover, autotools, changelog
> functionality, and memcheck (part of valgrind) and they appear to work.
> More thorough testing is obviously required but we're getting closer to
> an 0.1 which we can hopefully cut next week.
> "Could not open the editor: The editor class could not be instantiated. This
> usually indicates a missing no-arg constructor or that the editor's class name
> was mistyped in plugin.xml."
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Activator.getURLConverter(Activator.java:313)
> at org.eclipse.core.runtime.FileLocator.toFileURL(FileLocator.java:164)
> at org.eclipse.linuxtools.systemtap.ui.editor.SystemtapEditor.<init>(SystemtapEditor.java:52)
> linux-distros-dev mailing list