Re: [linux-distros-dev] Tools release happenings

Hi,

I'm going to be at FUDCon (Fedora Users and Developers Conference) the
next few days so rather than having to have people bug me to do a build,
I just set my build script to happen hourly (on the hour) on
build.eclipse.org.  15 minutes past the hour the update site is
re-generated meaning at about 45 minutes past each hour this should be
updated:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/linuxtools/updates-nightly/

Current issues (for which I have yet to file a bug):

- OProfile fragments aren't in the build
- Systemtap editor throwing a weird NPE [1]
- massif functionality mysteriously missing now (even though the plugin
  is around and I see no errors in my workspace log)

I briefly checked the specfile editor, libhover, autotools, changelog
functionality, and memcheck (part of valgrind) and they appear to work.
More thorough testing is obviously required but we're getting closer to
an 0.1 which we can hopefully cut next week.

Andrew

[1]
"Could not open the editor: The editor class could not be instantiated.  This
usually indicates a missing no-arg constructor or that the editor's class name
was mistyped in plugin.xml."

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.Activator.getURLConverter(Activator.java:313)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.FileLocator.toFileURL(FileLocator.java:164)
	at org.eclipse.linuxtools.systemtap.ui.editor.SystemtapEditor.<init>(SystemtapEditor.java:52)

Back to the top