Re: [linux-distros-dev] The EPP project is invited to submit a long talk to EclipseCon 2008

Hi,

Sorry I'm a bit late to respond to this ...

* Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx> [2007-10-18 15:47]:
> I'd like you to collaborate with me re Ganymatic and Andrew and Ben of
> the Linux Distros project to come up with a talk for people who want
> to build their own distros, either from source (Andrew and Ben) or
> from update site (EPP and Ganymatic).

I'm totally up for doing this, but I worry that what we in the various
Linux distributions won't be that interesting for attendees :)  Is there
anyone who would like to collaborate on a half-and-half "build from
update sites" - "build from source" talk?

> There was a lot of interest at ESE in learning how to/better ways to
> build RCP distros, so I think there is a good audience for this talk.

Is a long talk format the best for this?  Should we do a tutorial
instead?

Andrew