Re: [linux-distros-dev] Eclipse 3.3 on Ubuntu always crashing ...

Hi,

On Sat, 2007-07-14 at 12:38 +1000, James Ladd wrote:
> I hope this is the right place for raising this and asking for an
> answer ....

It's not but don't worry :)

> I'm running Ubuntu 7.04, Sun JDK 6 and Eclipse 3.3 and it keeps on
> crashing !!
> [...]
> the application will hang or disappear entirely leaving one of those
> hs_err_pid5375.log files.

You should file a bug at bugs.eclipse.org.  The developers will be able
to help you track it down.  If it always happens with jsps, file it
against WTP but otherwise, the Platform component might be best.

Andrew