[linux-distros-dev] Eclipse 3.3 on Ubuntu always crashing ...

All,

I hope this is the right place for raising this and asking for an answer ....

I'm running Ubuntu 7.04, Sun JDK 6 and Eclipse 3.3 and it keeps on crashing !!
So much so that I'm considering going to another IDE.

I'll be doing the usual tasks of editing Java files and JSP's or XML and the
application will hang or disappear entirely leaving one of those hs_err_pid5375.log files.
Usually with some lines about a worker thread being blocked.

My colleagues are work on other distro's like Debian have the same problem.
More annoyingly those on Windows dont have the problem.

Do others have this problem?
Has anyone got a solution ?

How can I provide more information to get this problem fixed?

Rgs, James.

Back to the top