Re: [linux-distros-dev] Welcome Alphonse Van Assche as a new technology.linux-distro Committer

Le mardi 29 mai 2007 à 09:16 -0400, overholt@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
> technology.linux-distro Committers,
> All the legal paperwork and webmaster provisioning is complete: Alphonse
> Van Assche is a new full Committer on the technology.linux-distro project.
>
> Welcome!

Thanks Andrew and all others for your votes.

I would like to apply some of my waiting patches this week but before as
committer I must naturally double check all of them and certainly ask
here for your preference about some aspect of them.

So, see you later with a couple of questions :-)

--
Alphonse Van Assche