Re: [linux-distros-dev] Specfile editor committed; need svn help

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 17:50 -0400, Andrew Overholt wrote:
>  How can I fix this?

I think the problem was that you initially imported into the rpm
directory instead of rpm/trunk. I took care of fixing things up by doing
the following:

* 'svn mv' the stuff in rpm/tags/specfileeditor-initialrenamespace/ to
rpm/tags/specfileeditor-initialrenamespace/org.eclipse.linuxtools.rpm.ui.editor
* svn commit
* svn cp -r443 svn+ssh://bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/rpm/org.eclipse.cdt.rpm.editor \
      tags/initial-import-from-sourceware-org
* svn rm tags/initial-import-from-sourceware-org/org.eclipse.cdt.rpm.editor.tests
* svn commit
* svn cp -r 445 svn+ssh://bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/rpm/org.eclipse.cdt.rpm.editor.tests \
* svn cp -r 449 svn+ssh://bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/rpm/trunk/org.eclipse.linuxtools.rpm.ui.editor.tests \
      tags/specfileeditor-initialrenamespace
* svn commit

Quick svn tip: if you're ever not sure of how to do a certain operation
you can always do it locally rather than server side like you were
doing. So instead of doing 'svn cp <server path> <server path>' you can
do 'svn cp <server path> <path in local check out>' (like I did) and
then just commit when you have it the way you want it.

HTH, Ben

Back to the top