RE: [linux-distros-dev] PHPeclipse 1.1.8 rpm

Ben:
Very nice!

>* a patch to make it work with Eclipse 3.2
Do you mind if I apply it to the phpeclipse CVS tree?
I was planning to work on that :-P
I assume you worked from HEAD, since there was an oversight of tagging
the 1.1.8 version... I'll do it before patching.
I saw you made quite a few changes on hovers... can you comment on that?
(and may be that could take place on a tracker @ sf.net or off list )

I may be able to get something for the two linux patches too, so you
would not have to maintain them.
>* a patch to disable win32 help preferences
>* a patch to integrate the system httpd with phpeclipse
Cordially

--
Cheers
Philippe