Re: [linux-distros-dev] LinuxWorld BOF scheduled

On Wed, 2006-26-07 at 11:52 -0600, Matt Ryan wrote:
> We've successfully scheduled a BOF for LinuxWorld in San Francisco next
> month.

Great, thanks for doing this!

> Let's use the list to come up with specifics for an agenda.

Some things I can think of that would make our lives easier:

. people understanding that building from source is not crazy and *isn't
going away*
. consistency in build scripts between projects (ie. EMF, GEF, etc.)
. consideration of multi-user installations

These are mostly rant-ish topics and ones which I don't have bug numbers
for, but they're probably the largest issues that I personally have.
Everything that went into our original proposal for the project is
probably also worth discussing.

Andrew