Title:  BOF 16 - Eclipse on Linux Project
Date:  August 16, 2006  6:00 p.m.
Place:  Room 306, LinuxWorld Expo at Moscone Center, San Francisco
Presenter:  Cory Aitchison, Novell
Abstract:
The Eclipse on Linux project is focused on promoting the adoption of
Eclipse as an application development environment for Linux.  At this
BOF session we will discuss the issues surrounding the packaging of
Eclipse for Linux and proposed standards in this regard.  We will also
discuss existing and lacking tools within Eclipse for Linux, and how to
address the shortcomings.

Let's use the list to come up with specifics for an agenda.  IMO, the
"abstract" is called an "abstract" for the very purpose of giving us the
flexibility to discuss what we really want to and need to discuss.  It
is our BOF, after all.
So, if there are any issues we want to discuss, suggest them and we'll
get them into an agenda.

Cory (the presenter) and I will be assembling the agenda on August 14,
before he leaves for San Francisco.  The deadline for agenda ideas will
be August 14, 2006, at 12:00 p.m. (noon) GMT.

If you will be at LinuxWorld, please come and support us at the BOF.  We
look forward to seeing you there!

--
Matt Ryan
Senior Software Engineer