[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libra-dev] Libra Git structure
- From: "Raev, Kaloyan" <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:45:58 +0100
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcvBNjP/hmNmaI1uSa2Rkry6TC4b6QAP0JMQ
- Thread-topic: Libra Git structure
I am sorry about this delay. I had no internet access during my vacation.
In another mail I wrote that I've just created a new empty Git repository: org.eclipse.libra.git.
Feel free to commit your initial contribution there or, if you prefer, create a separate git repository for the WAR Products feature.
For building, I think we've already discussed that we are going to use Maven/Tycho and Hudson. So, make sure to include the pom.xml descriptors with your plugins. Then I will request the webmaster to create a new Hudson job for us and we will configure it.
For the code structure in the Git repository, I propose to follow a pattern that has already established in several Eclipse projects. You can check for example this one:
The idea is that we have several top-level folders:
- /development: holds the parent pom.xml (under xxx.releng project) and the p2 repository pom.xml (under xxx.repository project)
- /plugins: holds all plugin projects
- /features: holds all feature projects
- /tests: holds all test plugin and fragment projects.
From: Holger Staudacher [mailto:hstaudacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 януари 2011 г. 13:01 ч.
To: Raev, Kaloyan
I heared not back from you. So, as you probably saw the IP has finsihed for the WAR Products. I think it's time to check it in into the Libra git repo. As a prerequisite we should dicsuss the repository structure and some build things. I really want to have a repository for libra that will be included in the next release train. Is there an ongoing discussion? I didn't saw anything on the OSGi Enterprise Tools/Libra Newsgroup.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29
========================= Legal Disclaimer =========================
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883