[libra-dev] Hello from Virgo and a Bundlor update

Hello all,

I don't know if anyone is using this mailing list yet but I'll say hi anyway.

Our initial contribution of code is progressing well, I got approval for Bundlor today from the Legal peeps but still waiting on 2 of it's dependencies to get approved. Once done I'll move it to a Virgo Git repo and it will be ready for moving to Libra.  Will Libra be using Git to store code in?

Martin Lippert is managing the rest of our tooling effort in to Virgo, progressing well but I'll let him update here in time. There will be further work to decide which bits of that belong in Virgo as it's specific to Virgo and which bits should move as they are not tied to Virgo, just generic OSGi.

Chris.

--
Chris Frost
SpringSource, a division of VMware