[laszlo-dev] Smooth OS X Installation and Use. . .?

Hi All,

I'm very very very very new to OpenLaszlo.  I've used applications built with it, but I've never worked with it myself.  Anyway, that aside, I'm looking for the most streamlined way to get the Laszlo portion of the Eclipse IDE up and running on OS X.  I've currently gotten to "New Project" and it asking me for a root directory.  This, however, is where it ends.  It keeps telling me that the directory "/Applications/OpenLaszlo Server 3.3/Server/lps-3.3" is invalid, however, it clearly exists and is writable.  Is there some other qualification I am missing?

Regards,
Michael

Back to the top