Re: [kura-dev] google web toolkit vs. tigris mtoolkit

Hi John,

Google Web Toolkit is a framework used to build the Web UI in Kura. You need GWT in Eclipse if you plan to build or work with the Web UI within Eclipse. Mtoolkit is a tool used to connect your target device to Eclipse for remote OSGi management. If you want to deploy your applications to your target device from Eclipse, you still need mtoolkit. We should still have this process documented. I will review and get the content added.

Thanks,
--Dave