[kura-dev] google web toolkit vs. tigris mtoolkit

Hi,
I am now updating and reinstalling my eclipse, kura environment after quite some time. I see that there is no longer any mention of Tigris toolkit on the  "getting Started" pages. The emphasis now seems to be on Google Web Toolkit, which I have only connected with web development until now.
Is this change a complete replacement for mtoolkit, including the deployment package support, and frameworks window?

Thanks for your help for an excellent product.

regards
John Read
Tel: +49-8072-958387
Mob: +49-1752014830