[jwt-dev] Re: A question about extension custom model in JWT

Hi Kim

Welcom to the Java Workflow Tooling community !

As I understand, you are using EMF to extend the model rather than JWT's Aspects model extensions. So the following excerpts of http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Metamodel_Extension apply in your case :

"

   * extend an existing type of the model with your own type. This is
     only interesting to create well identified subtypes, i.e. that
     could have been provided in the base model beforehand. If it is
     the case, please consider contributing it to JWT's core metamodel.
     To enable child extenders, extensibleProviderFactory="true" has to
     be set on the genModel package of the EMF class you want to extend
     (OK for jwt-we-conf-model, TODO 20100112 regenerate JWT
     metamodel), and on your side you have to set
     childCreationExtenders="true" on the genModel package of your
     extending EMF class. See an example in
     jwt-we-plugins/jwt-we-sample-aspectchildextenders and Ed Merks'
     blog at
     http://ed-merks.blogspot.com/2008/01/creating-children-you-didnt-know.html
     .

"

Hoping this last link will help you.

Regards,
Marc

Kim Nguyen a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Sorry that I sent the email twice, I just clicked on wrong button :(

We are currently developing a RCP application, which use the JWT to allow user create workflows. We use all the function of JWT Editor, except that we need to extends a custom modell.
I found in forum the exactly problem, which we have too.

See that topic:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=156958&start=0&S=e16af7f7f131cc8b680d8351a62feb3c

In that you suggested to see at EPC plugin.
We have defined our custom model with EMF like EPC plugin, some element are inherited from standard jwt model elements. How could I config that the editor work with the new model? In the epc plugin I couldn't see the such config.

Could you help me please, we need urgently a solution and I couldn't find the answer in internet

thank you in advance

Kim

Back to the top