[jwt-dev] Graduation release [was: Download stats for p2 and Helios]

Hi there,

>>> BTW: tomorrow is the simultaneous release review call. The main
>>> question for us probably is on how to progress with the graduation.

>>Oh yeah, that's the one that goes "- Next one... - OK - Next one... -
>>OK", I like it ;)

As I have not been able to attend the review call, I would be interested in
the outcome of our graduation release: was it accepted or were there any
comments concerning our incubation phase or the slides that you've
thankfully prepared, Chris?

I guess it was again as Marc mentioned like "Ok, next one, okay" :-), but I
thought I'd better ask.

Have a nice Sunday and kind regards,

Florian