Re: [jwt-dev] Fwd: [eclipse.org-committers] Download stats for p2 and Helios

Hi Marc,

let's hope for the best. The good news is that it's easy to integrate into the build process, but I'm not confident enough to enable it before Helios final has been built ;)

Concerning the website blurb:

Eclipse SOA's Java Workflow Tooling project (JWT) provides design time and runtime workflow tools. Its extensible core framework fosters interoperable Business Process Management (BPM) standards and platforms, and eases integration with service-oriented architectures.

I like it :) Just a few small notes:
* On the SOA site, I would go without the "Eclipse SOA's" at the beginning, since its clear from the context and the first thing people will then read is our project name * just an alternative: "provides solutions for designing and executing workflows" * service-oriented architecture: For symmetry, just like with BPM, I think we should capitalize and and append the abbreviation

BTW: tomorrow is the simultaneous release review call. The main question for us probably is on how to progress with the graduation.

Regards,
Chris