[jwt-dev] Re: newbie with editor problems

Hi Stephanie

First of all, a warm welcome to the JWT community.

Your problem is indeed very weird. Please confirm that you've download it using the "install new software..." menu item from within Eclipse 3.5 ?

Then I'll ask you to file a bug at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=JWT and mention your exact execution environment (Java & OS version etc.) as required there. We'll try to reproduce and patch it, at least that'll be something to talk about when the development team will meet at EclipseCon next week !