From: Sonja Lautenbacher [mailto:sonja.habibi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 1:50 PM
To: RAVI K. THAPLIYAL
Cc: Java Workflow Toolbox; christian.saad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; lautenbacher@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: [jwt-dev] RE: 0.6 to 0.7 Converter ignores Data Parameters

Hi Ravi,

sorry for letting you stuck in the last weeks. I just started a new job at a new company and as you are probably aware, the first weeks are always very busy. But I think I will have more time to work on JWT this week again (alas only in the evenings, back in the hotel).
I'll have a look at the data problem as well as the event problematics and will come back to you shortly. Chris, did you already have success in solving one of these issues?
by the way: how to you access the database? Do you use one of the EMF persistence frameworks like Teneo or implement somthing on your own?

Best regards,

Florian

MASTEK LTD.
Mastek is in NASSCOM's 'India Top 20' Software Service Exporters List.
In the US, we're called MAJESCOMASTEK

Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not that of Mastek Limited, unless specifically indicated to that effect. Mastek Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for it. This e-mail and attachments (if any) transmitted with it are confidential and/or privileged and solely for the use of the intended person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses. It is the responsibility of the recipient to run the virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening them. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly delete this e-mail from desktop and server.

Back to the top