Re: [jwt-dev] JWT Annotation question

Hi Benjamin

Happy to see you're going forward with JWT, sad you're encountering problems !

Could you please provide a sample workflow featuring said problems ?

Regards,
Marc

Benjamin Honke a écrit :

Hi together,

actually I try to use JWT and its aspect annotation mechanism in order to annotate jwt models, i.e. Data from the jwt data package, with additional information.

Paradoxically, my annotation plugin only works for “targetModelElements” which are within the jwt processes package. Otherwise my profile is registered and the .workflow_conf file is created correctly, but the property section does not show my aspect/feature.

Example:

With the following line within my .conf file everything is fine:

<targetModelElements href=”org.eclipse.jwt/processes#//Action”/>

Otherwise, if I change the targetModelElement from elements within the processes package to something else like elements within the data package, the property section does not show this feature.

<targetModelElements href=”org.eclipse.jwt/*data#//Data*”/>

Does anyone know the reason for this behavior?

Many Thanks and best regards

Benjamin Honke