Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Saad
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2009 17:51
An: 'Java Workflow Toolbox'
Betreff: [jwt-dev] JWT telco

Hi all,

the next JWT telco is scheduled for Dec. 16th. Unfortunately, I’m not sure if I can make it on this day. Therefore it would be great if we could move the telco either to the day before (15th) or the day after (17th) if you don’t have any objections.

The current agenda can be found on [1], please feel free to add your own topics and let us know if you want to participate.

Regards,

Chris

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/JWT_Meetings/Agenda09December16

Back to the top