Re: [jwt-dev] JWT plugin freezes Eclipse when opening a model

Hi Alex

Thanks for your thanks, but I'd rather like it'd work for you !

Next release will be shortly after the official review on Dec 16th (happy Christmas), so you won't have much to wait.

Anyway, if there are still such problems on Macs (Edmund also has one I believe), we'd rather try to find one ourselves and test it thoroughly...

Regards,
Marc

Alex Dobjanschi a écrit :
Hi again,

I was unable to fix the issue...I'll wait for the next release, hope it will work for me. PS: I don't think my local setup is an issue because it's a fresh Eclipse 3.5 install.

Thanks and keep up the great work!