Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Marc Dutoo
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. September 2009 11:55
An: Java Workflow Toolbox
Betreff: Re: AW: [jwt-dev] Project plans and Eclipse articles

Hi all

Just read from Stéphane at STP SCA that project plans deadline is today ?!

If it was not done and nobody else can, I'll try to have a look at it...

Otherwise your proposition of project plan, Chris and Florian, seems

perfectly ok to me.

Sorry guys, I was not able to answer you lately though I'd have liked to,

still in a hellish succession of weeks these days (already worked 41 hours

this week !!), but in 10 days from now it'll be better !

Regards,

Marc

On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:51:24 +0200, "Christian Saad"

<christian.saad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,

> I also think the middle of December would be a good choice for the next

> release. Until then we can test the current changes and maybe add some

new