[jwt-dev] Project plans and Eclipse articles

Hi there,

I just read an email that reminds us to update our project plans. I had a
look at it and it currently says that the 0.7 release will happen at the
24th of September, so last Thursday :-/, which of course was alas not the
case.
The next release (1.0) is planned for 20th of December says the project
plan, which is a Sunday and therefore not very realistic either. We already
have some development, but as most of us are currently focusing on other
projects, so I don't think that the 0.7 release will happen in the next few
days. I wanted to ask for your opinion when we should plan it? In my opinion
the middle of December would be good as probably we'll find more time to
work again on JWT till that time.
Therefore, I would suggest the 18th of December as next release date
(besides the milestone releases that we have to make for Galileo and Helios
anyways). What do you think?

Just another small note: since a few days there's an article in the German
speaking "Eclipse Magazin" which describes how to create an own view for JWT
and also introduces our aspect-mechanism. As soon as I find it on the web
site of the publisher, I will also blog about it and add the link to our
wiki.

Best regards,

Florian

Back to the top