Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Saad
Gesendet: 29 July 2009 15:41
An: 'Java Workflow Toolbox'
Betreff: AW: [jwt-dev] HEAD <-> branch

Hi all,

the remaining plugins should now be adapted so that they work together with the new version of the workflow editor. Where no branch exists, the old version of the corresponding plugin still works without adaptions. Before finally moving everything into the head, we should allow ourselves a few weeks to test everything to see if any major errors or complications surface.

Additionally, I’d like to hear your opinions on some refactoring ideas for the CVS:

- move /we/jwt-we-plugins/* to /plugins/*

Reason: I find it a bit confusing that there is an additional directory inside the we folder on the same layer as the plugin projects. The /plugins directory could hold all optional plugins identified by their component prefix (e.g. jwt-we-… )

- jwt-we-action-example vs jwt-we-action-sample

I guess one is redundant/out of date

- sample/example

A common naming strategy should be enforced

- jwt-view

The old view editor probably isn’t needed anymore

- remove outdated tags

There are a lot of tags which aren’t used anymore

When everything is ready for the switch of the branch, we should create a branch for v0.6.0 so that this state of the development isn’t lost and can finally work again in the HEAD ;)

Regards,

Chris