Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christian Saad
Gesendet: 02 July 2009 18:25
An: 'Java Workflow Toolbox'
Betreff: [jwt-dev] HEAD <-> branch

Hi all,

I’ve transferred all recent changes from HEAD to the views_multiple branch of the Workflow Editor. Therefore no changes should be made anymore in the head but only in the branch. It would be great if you could switch your local copies to this version and report any problems that haven’t existed before.

For other plugins that don’t work anymore with the new version we also have to create branches so that we can at one time switch them all to HEAD.

Regards,

Chris

Back to the top