Von: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von mattia_compagnucci@xxxxxxxxx
Gesendet: 12 July 2009 21:35
An: jwt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [jwt-dev] questiona about Java Workflow Tooling

Dear Sirs.
I'm an italian student in IT and automation engineering.
I need a

free opensource program for graphic and code visualization of a process
built

by XPDL standard.
I have to implement it for a university training.
I read some

about Java Workflow Tooling, but i don't understand so much.
Can you help me?

Yours faithfully,
Mattia Compagnucci - mattia_compagnucci@xxxxxxxxx