AW: [jwt-dev] JWT project telco

Hi all,

this is very strange, I get the same effect with the modeling package. More
strangely, I tried with RCP and the result was that a lot of JDT stuff got
downloaded during the installation of JWT.

For the warning concerning the NLS message there existed already a bug as
far as I can remember. Maybe the corresponding plugin hasn't been rebuilt
for RC2?

Regards,
Chris