________________________________

From: jwt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mickael Istria
Sent: Mon 4/27/2009 3:46 PM
To: Java Workflow Toolbox

Hello Debabrata,

As the mailman bot told you, welcome to the JWT mailing-list!
Feel free to ask there any question about JWT. I imagine you subscribed
to this list for a specific reason, how can we help you, what do you
want to know? We would be glad to help you.

By the way, the reply-to you used makes that your mailman password is
shown in clear in your mail, you'd better change it.

Regards,
Mickael