Re: [jwt-dev] RE: Welcome to the "jwt-dev" mailing list

Hello Debabrata,

As the mailman bot told you, welcome to the JWT mailing-list!
Feel free to ask there any question about JWT. I imagine you subscribed to this list for a specific reason, how can we help you, what do you want to know? We would be glad to help you.

By the way, the reply-to you used makes that your mailman password is shown in clear in your mail, you'd better change it.

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top