AW: [jwt-dev] Eclipse Forum Presentation

Hi guys,

I also like the slides very much and at the moment I cannot think of
anything particular which is missing.

I've just got a small question concerning the order of the aspect/view
slides. There is currently:
- Aspect introduction
- Aspect example EPC
- Further aspect information

Wouldn't it be better to put it like this?:

- Aspect introduction
- Aspect example
- Further aspect information

Regards,