Re: [jwt-dev] Eclipse Forum Presentation

Florian Lautenbacher a écrit :
Hi there,
Hi !
I'm currently finalizing my slides for Eclipse Forum Europe and got a couple of questions :-) and some remarks: - One of you (Marc or Mickael) put the sentence for the TEF: "API to handle automated tasks at runtime with the same paradigm as the one used at model-time" into my slides. I'm not sure what the same paradigm means here. Maybe you could explain it some more? Otherwise I'll remove this part as I don't know what to tell the audience there :-)
That's me.
Indeed, I admit paradigm is a good word here. What I tried to mean is that the TEF resolves application the same way you think about application at design-time (ie blackboxed, independant from engine, can use data-mapping...). I don't know what is the best word for it. Probably "grain" or "structural logic" or ... Feel free to replace it by the word that you feel good.
- I didn't find the time to work on the monitoring plugin, so I can't say much about this in my presentation - I finalized three flash videos showing the same as the one at EclipseCon, there are own slides in the presentation for them - I've seen that there are now a few words about JWT on the "Ten projects..." wiki page of Wayne Beaton. Mickael, did you contact him directly to ask whether he would like to include them and hint that there is already another talk concerning JWT? As I will meet him next week, it would be interesting to know...
I did not contact him directly. I simply add JWT to the page. Wayne is apparently working on it, so I think we are integrated to his presentation (I am the last contributor to this page, that means that there are only 4 or 5 projects that contributed).
I let you contact him to ensure we are in.

- I attached the current version of the slides to this email. Maybe you could have a look at them and send me some feedback? I didn't go through all slides and took the time yet, so maybe I will add some more slides after I've done that and found out that I'm finished after 30 minutes already ;-) Do you have anything where you think this is missing in my presentation?
I really like it!

Regards,
Mickael

Back to the top