AW: [jwt-dev] WG: Ten Eclipse Projects You Haven't Heard Enough About

Hi Marc,

I think that this is a very good "high-level" description of JWT. My only
suggestion at the moment would be to include some examples in the second
paragraph (bp/soa-layer) so that everyone knows what is addressed there and
maybe add a few more words on what the components are for in the last
section (e.g. AgilPro Simulator for testing the modeled processes without
the need for a process engine...). What do you think?

Regards,
Chris