[jwt-dev] WG: Ten Eclipse Projects You Haven't Heard Enough About

Hi Marc, hi Mickael,

what do you think: is it enough to have a 60 minutes talk or shall we send
Wayne some slides so he can include them in his talk? I will start working
on my slides for Eclipse Forum tomorrow, so if you have anything that shall
be included, just send me a note and I will definitely present it.

The general idea for the EFE talk is to reuse the video created for
EclipseCon, but split it into several parts and tell some more about each of
these parts.

- General idea about JWT (BPM babel tower, current issues, goals of JWT,
components of JWT)

- JWT Workflow Editor, not only what can be seen in the first place, but
also aspect-oriented extensions and other extension points

- JWT Transformations, only to BAR-file, but also a short description about
JWT2XPDL, JWT2BPMN, JWT2STP-IM, JWT2BPEL, etc.

- JWT Runtime: more description about the Task Engine Framework (input from
your side is welcome!)

- Related frameworks: description about Bonita, about Frascati and surely
about Scarbo. The advantages, benefits and goals of each framework.

- JWT WAM: I'm still struggeling with the monitoring plugin for Bonita :-(
Charles was very helpful, but alas it still doesn't work... so maybe I won't
show it in this talk; I don't know yet.

Any other ideas?

Best regards,

Florian