AW: AW: [jwt-dev] Conf (aspect & profile) editor improved

Hi all,

great tutorial. Maybe we should add some screenshots to our wiki pages at
some time describing the relevant features because everyone enjoys text with
pictures over plain text ;)
But this should probably wait until the UI can be considered stable, so that
we don't have to adapt the screenshots every time something changes.
What's your opinion on this?

Regards,
Chris