AW: [jwt-dev] Conf (aspect & profile) editor improved

Hi Marc,

thanks for the updated doc concerning aspects. I tried every single step in
your description at [1] and still experience some problems:

[...]

2. Design a new Property aspect in it :

    * create one (or more) aspect(s) on your Profile using right click on it
> New Child > New Aspect
    * then right-click on the editor, choose "Load Resource..." > "Browse
Registered Plugins..." and select "org.eclipse.jwt.conf.property", so you
can select jwt.we.conf.property.Property as its Aspect Instance Type,
    * also give it a unique id, and select which target model element
type(s) it will be available on

FL: Here starts the problem. I still (as already described on bugzilla) can
see org.eclipse.jwt.conf.property in the list, but I can click on it on
different ways, it is not returned to the following dialog, so it is not
loaded and I need to search for the ecore-file in the filesystem again.

4. Install it : [FL: Wouldn't it be 3.? ;-)]

    * When they are ok, export it using the ManageProfile tab of the
(workflow) model editor to a standalone .conf file,

FL: How does this work? I don't find a button or right-click menu that
allows me in the ManageProfile tab to export my configuration into an
external file. Thereby it doesn't matter whether embedded is set to true or
false (I don't see any difference here)

Please find two screenshots attached.

Thanks and best regards,

Florian